All access codes are ordered through your school bookstore. Orders are received and placed via email (email@example.com). See below for detailed instructions of how to do so:
- Send your Purchase Order to firstname.lastname@example.org. Purchase Orders should include:
- Product name and ISBN
- Number of codes requested
- Email to send invoice
- Name of instructor who will be using the codes
- You will receive an invoice from our accounting department.
- Once the invoice is paid, we will send you the requested access codes and instructions to give students on how to redeem an access code.
We have a 90 day return policy for all our products. Refunds can be requested as long as codes being returned are unused. Once 90 days have passed since purchase, codes will become non-returnable. Our access codes do not expire, therefore, all unused codes can be carried over to future semesters.
Attention: Bookstores are not to resell access codes to other bookstores.