Both Mimic Intro and Mimic Pro will prompt you to save any work that needs to be saved. This is usually content that is typed. For example, content that is written in the landing pages or in an email campaign. However, if the simulation doesn't prompt you to save any work after you make a change then it is automatically saved and you can exit out of the simulation without any worries of losing your work.
Articles in this section
- Playing as a Team in Mimic Pro
- Mimic Pro: Advancing to Round 2 as a Team
- How do I Complete the Decision: 'Add New Ads and Products'?
- Mimic Pro/Intro Definitions and Calculations
- How Do I Save My Simulation Work?
- How Do I Edit My Budget After Round 1?
- How Do I Add New Keywords to My Current Ad Groups After Round 1?
- How do I Delete My Campaigns or Ad Groups that I don’t Want After Round 1?
- There is no “Run Simulation” Button, How do I Advance to the next Round?
- Why won’t My Round Decision Check Off?