In this article you will learn a few tips and tricks for reviewing the results of your budget allocation.
To find your results, you will need to:
- Click on the “Results” button at the top left hand corner.
- Select the desired round.
The following clip will show you how to navigate. This will be the same for all simulations:
Interpreting Your Results
Your results will be shown in the form of a gauge as shown below:
- Red requires a lot of improvement
- Orange requires more improvement
- Yellow requires less improvement
- Green requires little to no improvement
The graph below shows all of your campaigns and their total key metrics.
Tips and Tricks
- Prioritize your ad spending based on the goal for the round.
- Refer to the data set for the suggested campaign budget maximum.
While the Virtual TA team is happy to assist with technical support, we are not marketing experts. Generally, questions about best practices with Mimic Digital Marketing Analytics should be directed back to your course instructor for best guidance.